Rearview Ornament Car Diffuser
Reed diffusers are a great way to add constant fragrance. The car diffuser reeds (Lid) soaks up the fragrance oil and disperse the scent into the air. They last until all the fragrance oil evaporates. The oil lasts for as long as you'd like for it to last!
- Place your diffuser on your rearview mirror where the fragrance will disperse throughout the vehicle with air circulation.
- Shake the bottle 3 times for more fragrance. Keep in mind the more reeds you flip and the more often you shake the bottle, the faster the fragrance oil will evaporate.
- Use caution when shaking the bottle. Shake the bottle gently to avoid any fragrance oil drips in your car.
- Shake your car diffuser before leaving the vehicle. When you return, you'll be welcomed by an inviting fragrance rather than a stale, stuffy vehicle.
- If you buy refill oil for your diffuser, clean out the vessel with soap and water and let it dry completely before you refill it. It’s better to start with fresh oil than continuously add to old oil.
- When you change the oil, let the diffuser reed (lid) dry. Diffuser refill oil included!